NH Shoreline PermitsNH Shoreline Permits

The State of New Hampshire (NHDES) requires a NH Shoreline Permits for new construction, and digging within the protected shoreland area. All Docks NH will assist in acquiring permits needed for your waterfront property upgrades. Check out the types of permits we can assist with below!

All Docks NH can help with your NH Shoreline Permits

No cost site visit in the Lakes Region of NH.

Types of Permits

  • Statutory Permit by Notification (SPN)
  • Wet Lands Permit by Notification (PBN)
  • Expedited Minimum Impact (EXP)
  • Standard Dredge and Fill
  • Application for Mooring Permit

Contact us for more information on acquiring NH shoreline permits.

We can obtain shoreline permitting for any lake in New Hampshire within the NH Shoreland Water Quality Protection Act requirements.

NH Shoreline Permits